Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It's me, it's me!

So I have never tried this before. Total newbie. As a long time blog stalker I love to read all about the awesome stuff these cool chicks share every day!

I mean, I do some pretty nifty stuff too! Hellll...why can't I do that?

It took awhile. Because I was downright scared and nervous. Could I put together these well written posts? Can I be funny? Is everything I love and do in life going to be interesting?
I finally got over it. I have so much I want to do inside me and at 26 (almost 27) its about damn time I got started!
Most blogs have a purpose...something they share with their audience everyday. A message. I don't...at least not yet. But here are a few things I can tell you -
  1. I have an amaaaazing boyfriend W who I have awesome adventures with. He's my best friend and partner in crime.
  2. I heart to bake. I bake a lot for friends and family. More recently for money. I am in the very begining process of starting my own lil thing - Peace, Love and Sweets (the blog title explanation!) A mini dessert/dessert table company.
  3. I have the most random music tastes, I obsesses over something for awhile, and I always have my camera on me but I never take pictures.
...and much more of my randomness to come....I'm sure.

I can't promise everything will always be well typed...and we may get off to a rocky start, but I hope to figure out this blogging thing! Stick around...it shall get interesting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me the love!