Friday, November 20, 2009

Luck Be a Lady

Happy Friday!

I wish I had some lovely dessert to share with you...but I don't.  I am gearing myself up for my big holiday baking. I am pre-planning and prepping so much it is ridic.  I like to make these things go as smoothly as possible!

Right now I am planning lots of goodies to put in my boxes. Snowflake sugar cookie with royal icing, red velvet cake balls, poor mans toffee, italian anisette cookies...YUMMMMY! I will pack them all in cute boxes with beautiful paper adorned with these babies -

I SHOULD be baking tonite. I am a horrible baking gf.  Ya see..tomorrow is W's birthday. I am taking him to the lovely Atlantic City for the evening. Nothing too fancy...dinner, drinks and gambling. Oh and room service. I L-O-V-E room service.

Total sidenote - How many of your that have never been to Jersey think of this SATC ep when you think of AC?! I always look for the hoodie Carrie has on walking the boardwalk....








Trust me...its not all glitz, glamour or anything like the wonderful Vegas! But its ours and we heart it.

So unfortunatley I will have no time to bake.  Although he has been asking for Paula Deen's "Very Cherry Cake."  I made it a few months ago and it is so different and yummy! here is the recipe - no photo.  It is divine - give it a whirl!

So tomorrow you can find me at the roulette table! I play the outside, W plays the inside. We're just a perfect pair.

Have a fabulous weekend! Anyone else doing a lil trip this weekend? 

I promise more excitement in the coming weeks :)

Keep it real my lovelies!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me the love!